Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I apologize. Oh wait- no I don't. Day 1.

New fad- I have no idea where it comes from. Everyone is doing something different every day on their blog. I saw it and at first thought "I'll never do that! I'm not that self-centered- I would never expect people to care about how I view myself." but then I remembered- That's actually the whole purpose for having a blog. It's like Myspace, minus the whiny 13 year olds and the pedophiles (....hopefully...).

Anyway, here comes the band-wagon!

Day 1
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


  1. I grew up in a town of about 400 people in Oregon.
  2. My name comes from some guy my Mom went on at least one date with. I've never met him, but I think it'd be interesting to shake the guy's hand and tell him that I'm named after him.
  3. I am the proud owner of a 3-ring-binder that once belonged to Martin Short's nephew's best friend.
  4. I've flown and landed airplanes, and got within 5 points of getting a scholarship that would get me my training for my pilot's license- for free.
  5. I stopped trying to get my pilot's license after my flight instructor died in a plan crash. (R.I.P. Paul Linck)
  6. I can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpBfZE9oXQ
  7. I served a two-year mission in São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil.
  8. I speak 4 languages- English, Spanish, Portuguese, and ASL
  9. I'm annoyed by people who say "I'm just sayin'"
  10. I once fainted while driving. No one was hurt.
  11. I was born in Atlanta, GA
  12. I once won a contest from Lego to win a $100 Lego set.
  13. I once totaled a car without being inside of it- I drained the oil without putting any back in.
  14. Sometimes I just crave pickles- dill or bread and butter; it doesn't matter which.
  15. I can flip my pen around my fingers. I do it when I'm bored.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You joined the bandwagon. It's quite fun if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete