Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frankenfood?

Some things really confuse me.

For example, Platypuses.

But something far more important: beefsteak.

I know what steak is. It is delicious.
Steak
I know what beef is. Also delicious.

Beef

But not everything that is delicious is beef or steak. They are kinds of meat with their own subcategories: you have sirloin steak, and ground beef- not sirloin beef and ground steak. But apparently you can put both together to make beefsteak?

Beefsteak
Is it actually a blend of beef meat and steak meat? Is it beef cut to look like beef, or beef cut to look like steak? Does it come from the part of the cow that borders the beef cut and the steak cut? WHAT IS IT???

But then it goes on. I found a curious object in my girlfriend's apartment.


NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE ANYMORE!!!!!

2 comments: