Wednesday, December 8, 2010

...Blawgue?

Okay, so I gotta be honest here. I have no clue what I'm doing with a blog. Not only do I have no idea, but I'm not sure why I'm doing it.

Oh wait- yes I do! It's because I get bored at work.

I work as a technical support agent for the LDS Church. The great part about it is that since I work for a church, people don't swear at me when I can't fix their problem.

The bad part is that no matter who I work for, I still sit around and wait for people to call me with their problems.

Problem: Nobody's calling.
Possible Explanation: Nobody who works for the LDS Church is actually working to notice that their computers aren't working. Maybe they're passing the 10 error messages that appear every time they boot up their computer to rush over to Amazon.com to get their Christmas shopping done?

Speaking of which- I'm not sure what to give my sister for Christmas. The problem isn't that I'm not creative or poor (both true, but not the issue here). The problem is that I'm too good at giving her gifts. Last year I gave her a can of pepper spray. How can I possibly top that? It's just so... good. No, not for her- for me! See, I totally picture her doing exactly what this girl is doing:

Running into Trouble Gif - Running into Trouble

Now you understand my dilema. How do I top this?


I've already considered billy clubs, halberds, tridents, Justin Beiber Albums, IEDs, etc. I'm open to any suggestions.

5 comments:

  1. Which sister did you give pepper spray to? I don't quite remember. I think it must have been Kandis, because she is not at BYU so she must be in constant danger.

    And to narrow down your gift preferences, are you looking for weapons? Or torture devices? Because your list of examples could constitute either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give her an "Infant's Guide to Rome" book, so that maybe she can learn what the Vatican is, and understand how the Pope can be both German and Catholic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, that's totally Annie from Community, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela! Do you have a blog?

    I remember the pepper spray gift. That was definitely creative. Umm... if I think of anything. I'll definitely let you know.

    What do you want for Christmas anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the proofreading tips- I fixed it.

    Yes, J.J., that was the joke. Thank you for explaining it for any blonde readers I might have in the future.

    I'm not sure who that is. I found it online and used it. It's probably Kandis soon after I gave her her present. I'll keep in mind the "Rome for dummies" idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete