Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Popularity

Exploring the wonders of the land of Blog, I previewed my own blog. It asked me if I wanted to follow it.

I'm following myself.

It reminded me of a quote from the philosophically inspiring movie entitled A New Hope.

"Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?"
-Obi Wan Kenobi

Well, Mister Kenobi, I'm both. And if THAT doesn't make your head explode, consider this:
I'm also the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool. Also the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool who follows the fool.

I am officially the fool x infinity.

But all of this following stuff reminds me:
LOLJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment